For years now we have been building calendar and diary systems for our clients. One of our London based clients originally hired us to create a diary for them way back in 2005, something we are still maintaining now and is being used daily by hundreds of staff. The project has evolved considerably since it’s conception and a great deal of experience has been learned about such systems and the best way to make them. Additionally, just in the last year we have been hired to create three separate bespoke event calendar systems for three different charities, check them out here, here and here. As you can see from these examples they all share a similar layout and features so we decided to optimise and combine the code for distribution. Over the next few months we will be releasing an improved calendar system for sale to the public. It will come with a simple install process that will enable site owners and web designers alike to get an events calendar system up and running in minutes. We have looked at the competition and there really isn’t much out there that offers a simple but practical experience for little cost. We will update you when development is nearer completion so keep your eyes peeled!
- I am not able create pages under dynamic subdomain... help me! by Rahul
- I`ve used WHMCS in the past, I really enjoyed using the script, i`t a little expensive though on a... by Chris
- We tend to look at overhead costs yearly and decide on increasing hourly rate according to that... by Kay Jackson
- Nice article. We have been wrestling with these issues and need to put in place some measures to... by Becky O'Connor
- Generally not - they seemed surprised until went through essentially the same argument as you have... by Chris
- Thank you for your comment Chris. Did any of your clients take the 14 day change badly? by Voodoochilli
- We have the same problem. Our answer has been to reduce payment terms to 14 days. Late payment... by Chris